Wheat Almond Cookies for this months Sweet Punch!
This months punch ..Wheat Almond Cookies.. was chosen by Ria from Manjula’s Kitchen .If you are in a mood to bake out cookies super quick and simple this is the best recipe.My modifications to the recipe was that I added almond meal to the dough in lieu to the sliced almonds and topped the cookies with almonds.I did lessen the sugar to about 3 tbsps.
Here’s the recipe for this crunchy delight..
EGGLESS WHEAT ALMOND COOKIES
1 cup Whole wheat flour
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp elaichi coarsely powdered
1/2 cup Butter
2 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees farenheit.
- In a bowl mix flour,sugar,salt,sliced almonds and cardamom powder.
- Add soft butter and milk to the mix and knead it into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal parts and roll them into balls.
- Press each ball between palms tp half inch thickness and place them on cookie sheets about an inch apart.
- Bake for 18 mins till light brown.
- Let cookies cool for about 2 to 3 mins before taking them off the cookie sheets
Store the cookies in an airtight container and ..MUNCH on 🙂