Fall in love…… with chocolate shots!!
Strawberries , Mulberries …I can never get over them .My munchkins are now equally crazy about them.Living in Munnar ..the best part is to get the best fruits in the best seasons. I remember reading the recipe in a food magazine.This was a post that I was very keen on posting …as it was all set long back.
A very easy recipe that will be a sure hit with guests at home or even with kids. These chocolate shots are best with fruits like raspberries and strawberries.
- 284ml fresh cream
- 150ml milk
- 450g chopped white chocolate
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 6 egg yolks
- 150 g strawberries sliced into halves
- Heat cream and milk together.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and pour over the cream mixture.
- Stir until all the chocolate pieces are melted and stir in the egg yolks.
- Pour back into the saucepan with the vanilla essence and stir on low heat, stirring all
- the time until the mixture thickens enough to lightly coat the back of a wooden spoon.
- Take care that you don’t boil or the eggs might scramble.
- Then strain into a jug.
- Divide the strawberries for around 8 small glasses.
- Divide chocolate mix between and cover glasses with cling film and refrigerate till
- they are set.
- They have to just set not go firm.