This curry goes well of with chappathis.At times when my pranksters are quite tightened up with their schedules, I pop up this curry
2 Large onions(sliced)
3Green chillies(julian cut)
1/2 tsp Aniseed
1tbsp kashmiri chilly powder
Salt to taste
- In a heavy bottomed pan on flame,pour the oil.
- When the oil is hot add the aniseed, the green chillies , a few curry leaves and stir
- Add the sliced onions and saute them till they are translucent.
- Slice the tomatoes and add it to the onions.Saute them well.
- Add the chilly powder and mix well.Add 1/2 cup of water along with salt and let it simmer.
- When the gravy thickens you can turn off the flame