CHEERA THORAN/SPINACH STIR FRY
Spinach the multi nutrient has always been my fav.Unlike me,my elder son hates spinach .This recipe that I’m putting up is a variation from the usual cheera thoran.Last day I tried it up for lunch ..and I must my kids loved it.
- In a kadai/wok on flame pour oil pop the mustard ,urad dal and curry leaves.
- add the green chillies with the shallots and saute them till transparent.
- To this add the spinach ,salt,and sprinkle about 1/4 cup of water.Cover and let it cook on medium flame for 10 -15 minutes.
- Stir the spinach well,letting the water content to evaporate.Making a space at the centre of the wok,pour in the eggs and scramble them.
- When the eggs are scrambled mix it with the spinach
- Pour ghee ,stir well and add the scraped coconut mixing well.
- The cheera thoran is now ready to be served!